BLOG HAS MOVED!

BLOG HAS MOVED!!
Head over to www.jlweil.com/blog

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Here we go...

Well this is my first post and I am at lost on were to start. I guess I'll start with the title of my blog. My family for as long as I can remember has teased me about my love of everything fantasy and romantic. Wtiches, Vampires, Werewolves... if it is mystical I love it. They are constantly telling me that I live in Fairy Land, meaning the my perception of the world is never what others see.

I get swept away by books and engrossed in my writing. It becomes a part of my world. There is nothing that gets me more excited. That is what I want to do. I want to get people excited about what I write.

This is my first novel that I set out to publish. After more rejection letters than I could count, I decided to try publishing it on my own. As much as I would love to be with a publishing house, I really just want to let people read my stories and get as caught up in them as I do. I want poeple to enjoy reading them. I want them to get that feeling where you can't put the book down and stay up all hours of the night getting engrossed in what the writers spins.

I have spent far too many nights to count doing exactly that. Now I spend my nights writing the stories and I have found it just as much fun imaging the tales as reading them.

I am a Tween at heart. I love the idea of young love. Mix a little magic or supernatural in there and you have captivated my attention.

xoxo

1 comment: