BLOG HAS MOVED!

BLOG HAS MOVED!!
Head over to www.jlweil.com/blog

Thursday, May 10, 2012

The end is in sight... well almost (so close)

I finally made the long trek and finished my first book in the trilogy. Now begans the fun part (groan)... editing. This is actually more difficult than I originally thought. I find myself second guessing what I've done some days. The more I go over the chapters I wonder if this is publish-worthy material. Of course those who have read it are close to me and only time will tell.

But at the end of the day, I love this story, I love my characters, I love writing and I really really want to be published. Whether I find an agent or I self-publish this is my dream. Who doesn't want to do what the love as career?

I want to be as open and honest about my journey through writing, editing and publishing - the whole nine yards. Hopefully it will be something I can look back on and appreciate all the hard work and dedication I put into this series.

So folks let me know what you think when it does go live (I will keep you updated as soon as that happens).

xoxo

1 comment: