BLOG HAS MOVED!

BLOG HAS MOVED!!
Head over to www.jlweil.com/blog

Monday, May 14, 2012

Stepping out of the box

Sometimes you need to step out of your comfort zone. I think my biggest challenge in this industry will be finding a sturdier backbone. I am by nature a shy, sensitive, private person. Baring your soul and heart into a book you love and believe in is hard enough. Add the extra layers of rejection and criticism and you find yourself second guessing your work. The key for me is keeping the dream in sight and barreling through.

The dream ~
1. Having others enjoy the stories and characters that I created
2. Seeing my books on the shelves (I lived at bookstores and still do. As much as I love my ebook reader nothing can replace the smell of printed pages.)
3. Talking, blogging and chatting about the books
4. Doing what I love - writing full time

Never loose sight... determination, determination, determination.

xoxo

1 comment: