BLOG HAS MOVED!

BLOG HAS MOVED!!
Head over to www.jlweil.com/blog

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Freebie and Ramblings

Today was the first day of Luminescence free on Amazon.com - a smashing success. Well for me it was. I was completely hesitant about entering my book in amazon's KDP select program. The idea of taking my book off the other sites and making it strictly available to kindle wasn't exactly idea, but in the end I think the exposure was good for the book. And I am ultimately glad that I decided to try it.

Lately I've focused so much attention on promoting and querying Luminescence (rejection can be brutal) that I need to get back into writing. I've started a new 4-book series that I am super excited about it. I think it is the best book I've written so far. It's called the Elements of Hidden Harbor, and there is a preview available to read here.

If you haven't figure it out yet I love to write fantasy - mostly really witches. I love magic! And lots and lots of romance. I am a sucker for love! I am shooting to have the new book Earth Bound released in August 2012. I wrote 5,000 words last night and am hoping to get another 5K in tonight before I go out for some line dancing.

I have also been working on book 2 Amethyst Tears but only have a few chapters complete. My heart hasn't been in the right place while I am still promoting Luminescence. But I am aiming to have it ready in October for release.

Much love from fairyland.
xoxo

1 comment: