BLOG HAS MOVED!

BLOG HAS MOVED!!
Head over to www.jlweil.com/blog

Thursday, September 27, 2012

25 THINGS ABOUT J.L. WEIL (YA PNR Author)


1. I'm a hopeless romantic.
2. I believe in true love and happy endings.
3. My favorite color is blue.
4. I LOVE country music.
5. My favorite season is summer, followed closely by fall.
6. The initials in my name stand for Jennifer Lee.
7. I am the oldest child.
8. The Green Bay Packers are the greatest team in the world.
9. I am a HUGE fan of the Yogscast! Especially Sjin.
10. I am a gamer girl. Currently playing Guild Wars 2. Favorite game would be Zelda or maybe Call of Duty.
11. I’m introverted and would rather stay at home and read than go out.
12. I’m shy and suck at chitchat.
13. My favorite TV show right now would be Vampire Diaries, followed closely by True Blood (and yep I've read the books first for both series).
14. I work full-time at an Insurance Agency and have my insurance license in the state of Illinois.
15. I’m in my mid-thirties and cried on my 30th birthday.
16. I love to draw and design my own covers. Hopefully I will only get better as I go.
17. I’m naive and see things through rose colored glasses.
18. LUMINESCENCE is my first book. I wrote it over 3 years ago and sat on it until 2012 when I rewrote more than half of it before self-publishing it.
19. My favorite book is This Calder Sky. I must have read a dozen times. Favorite in the series.
20. Oh yeah, I live in fairyland (so my husband keeps informing me).
21. I’m a very creative person in all aspects. If it is related to art in some form, I am going to try it. I still can’t figure out why I actually have a degree in Applied Science.
22. I love faeries and faerie dust.
23. I’m trendy. A girly-girl.
24. I love Ireland. It’s the land of mystic galore.
25. I'm a little in love with each of the fiction guys I write about.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment