BLOG HAS MOVED!

BLOG HAS MOVED!!
Head over to www.jlweil.com/blog

Saturday, December 29, 2012

LUMINESCENCE - fun stuff!


I love using visual aids when I write, along with loud, inspiring music (this week I have been on an evanescence kick).

So I thought I would share a few of the photos from Luminescence.

A few people have asked me if Holly Ridge, NC is a real place. Indeed it is. See this is their welcome to Holly Ridge sign.

I researched areas on the East Coast looking for a town that fit my criteria. The name caught my eye.


Here is a seaside view of Gavin's backyard. Not too shabby.


This is what I used to base Brianna's house. I love the huge tree and the beautiful fireplace.

It is actually a house in Tennessee, my aunt owns it ;)



This is the Riverwalk in downtown Wilmington where Gavin takes Bri on their date. Very romantic at night.

I am sure that I will be posting more pictures from the series in the near future. I already have on in mind for Amethyst Tears.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment