BLOG HAS MOVED!

BLOG HAS MOVED!!
Head over to www.jlweil.com/blog

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I'm having a moment...

Hello future husband...


Dear God... Someone hose me down. Just in case you didn't know, I have a serious, umm serious crush on Jensen Ackles! *fans self*

Things have been crazy for me lately. I hope you all had a fab-u-lous Memorial Day!

Well, it is crunch time for me as I do the last bit of finesse on Hunting Angel. I am beyond excited to get this book out. It has been such a whirlwind year for me.

In the past year, I wrote and published my first book, along with 3 others. My 5th one is due out next month. @_@

Not too shabby for a girl with a big dream.

I just wanted to thank you all for making this such an awesome year for me. I absolutely love hearing from you and all the emails I've gotten.

You guys rock!!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment