BLOG HAS MOVED!

BLOG HAS MOVED!!
Head over to www.jlweil.com/blog

Monday, July 15, 2013

Q&A - Divisa Series


So I thought I would do a Q&A on the Divisa Series, maybe answer a few questions people have been pondering. If there was a question I didn't touch upon, leave me a comment =)

1. When will Chasing Angel be released?
I don't know. Sorry guys, that is a sucky answer. There are a bunch of factors that will determine the release. And one them I can't say. The other one is the readers. There is a current running poll for the summer to decide which book I should write next, so if you want to reading Chasing Angel, vote!

2. Is Chasing Angel the last book in the series?
Hmmm. If you would have asked me prior to writing Hunting Angel, I would have said yes, but now that it is complete I am just not positive that this will be the last book. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

3. What is up with the Divisa mark?
It is a mark given to half-human, half-demon from the demon that sired them. The mark distinguishes which demon bloodline they were born from and each is unique to the demon. So Lexi and Travis share the same mark, they were both sired from the same demon, whereas Chase's is different.

4. Is the Divisa series only available for the Kindle?
As of right now it is only on Amazon, but you can also purchase a paperback through Amazon or Createspace as well. Hopefully in the future it will branch out to other platforms.

5. What does it mean to be half-demon?
Well, being half demon is like having another being inside you. One that can be destructive, wild, out-of-control, dangerous. It sort of like having split personalities I guess. There is this demon that lives inside them that they constantly struggle to keep under wraps. During the day, the demon often lays dormant. It is when the sunsets that things start to get dicey.

6. What does Divisa mean?
Divisa is actually a Latin word that means divided. When I was looking for a name to the species of half-humans, half-demons I knew I wanted to use a Latin or maybe a Celtic word, so googled (my best friend). And I came across the word for divided and it just fit. They are literally divided between their human half and their demon half.

Ummm that's all for now, I think. Let me know if you there is something you want to know more about. I also love to do interviews. Actually, I did my first video interview over the weekend, and I will be posting links to those videos when they become available. It was very informal and so much fun. Two girls chitchatting about their love for books. I had a blast Elena - Thank you!!

1 comment:

  1. Chasing Angel first please. Can't wait to hear what happens next! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete