BLOG HAS MOVED!

BLOG HAS MOVED!!
Head over to www.jlweil.com/blog

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Divisa series gets a Makeover...


That's right, the Divisa series is getting a makeover. What does that mean? Between now and the end of the year (just a guess) there will be new awesome covers - heck yes! They will also be going through a new revision process as well. The goal is a whole new look ;)

I am very excited@_@


I am finishing the last edits on Breaking Emma which is set to release on Oct. 18th, but I might move it up a week depending on how fast the edits go. The last few weeks have been crazy-crazy. I spent yesterday shopping with my parents in Lake Geneva, WI and ate at my favorite restaurant. So nice to enjoy such a beautiful day, not it is back to the grind.

Hope you guys have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment