BLOG HAS MOVED!

BLOG HAS MOVED!!
Head over to www.jlweil.com/blog

Friday, October 11, 2013

This is Halloween, this is Halloween...

Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! In this town we call home, everyone hail to the pumpkin song.

Does anyone else think that A Nightmare Before Christmas along with Charlie Brown's It's a Great Pumpkin are the best Halloween movies?

So I am a total chicken sh*t when it comes to scary movies. I am the kind of girl that jumps in her seat at the theatre, screams, hides under the covers and grabs the person next to her (which usually is my lucky husband). Heck, Supernatural scares me.

Bahahahaha...

To get myself in the spirit of goblins, ghouls, witches and all the other scary stuff, I thought I would do a blog about the Halloween costumes in HUNTING ANGEL.

The feisty Angel was Sally Stitches:


The glitzy Lexi was a Grecian Goddess: (dang girl)

Kailyn as Pocahontas.

And last but not least...Brandy the Genie in a bottle:



The best thing about Halloween...I get to eat all my kids candy. Num num num


No comments:

Post a Comment