BLOG HAS MOVED!

BLOG HAS MOVED!!
Head over to www.jlweil.com/blog

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Luminescence news...

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to give everyone a quick update on the Luminescence Trilogy. The release dates for the books published under Nevermore Press were pushed back a few months.


But the new release dates are just around the corner *Happy dance*

Luminescence: January 10th

Amethyst Tears: February 21st

The books will be keeping the same covers, which I am really excited about. I am pretty partial to them =)


I've been getting a lot of questions about when the release of Moondust will be. Tentatively it is scheduled for the end of April. I am currently finishing up Weaving Magick, and then I plan to start Moondust.


And don't forget that Chasing Angel will be available on Jan. 3rd!!!!


Are you guys as crazy over the new show Reign as I am? I don't know what it is about this show, but I am hook-line-and-sinker obsessed. TeamFrancis!!


Big hugs!!!




             <3 <3 <3 <3 <3




No comments:

Post a Comment