BLOG HAS MOVED!

BLOG HAS MOVED!!
Head over to www.jlweil.com/blog

Friday, January 10, 2014

Divisa freebies…Swag

Holy lama balls. The Divisa bookmarks came in the mail today.



I am so excited!

 
oooooooooOoooooooo!

If you would like one of these amazing bad boys designed by Kelly Walker (she also designed all the covers in the Divisa series. I heart her work.), all you have to do is fill out this form and request one. Yep. That's it. No gimmicks. Free.

I do have a limited number, so they are first come first serve ;)

If you are a blogger and would like to giveaway a few as prizes or promo on your blog, please email me at jenniferlweil@gmail.com and let me know how many you would like.

This is open to US and Canada only.

There will be a Giveaway later with a signed copy of Chasing Angel, and I will throw in a few bookmarks too. Deets coming soon.

Big hugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment