BLOG HAS MOVED!

BLOG HAS MOVED!!
Head over to www.jlweil.com/blog

Friday, March 21, 2014

Okay. Wow!

Okay. Wow!
Starbound is sitting pretty at #3 on Amazon's Hot New Releases!
Excuse me while I take a moment...*screams like a banshee*


 Seriously, I can't thank my readers enough for picking up one of my books. I don't know how else to say it.


It is a huge accomplishment to the girl who didn't think a single person would read or let alone enjoy a book she wrote.

And I would never have gotten the courage to write another if it wasn't for the amazing support that I got from you guys. Being an indie author my journey has had its ups and downs, but I have learned a lot from you guys. And I thank you for it!


Sometimes, when I get really excited, I run through the house screaming. This might have been one of those times.

1 comment: