BLOG HAS MOVED!

BLOG HAS MOVED!!
Head over to www.jlweil.com/blog

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Teaser & Book #5 of The Divisa Series

 This cracked me up!!!

I could see Chase saying the same thing about Angel - LOL

Summer has began - thank God. I will be spending my finishing up Loving Angel, which I hope to release in September. There will be some teasers in the future. I am thinking about doing one a week until release.

Let's start today!!

Loving Angel Teaser:

***
I made the turn into the Spring Valley High. This would be the last time we pulled up together in this school parking lot. In a way, I was sad. It was here, in this school that Angel and I had spent a lot of our time together. Chemistry class had never been so combustible, and it hadn’t been the experiments going up in flames. Nope—it had been us.

  ***


Also, I wanted to announce the title for the next book in the series. It is not yet plotted out, but it might be the last book in the series... *sad face* 

*´¨)
¸.· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·'*
REDEEMING ANGEL
  

XOXO! Love you guys!

3 comments:

  1. God I can't wait. It seems... explosive. I hope for more game references.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT!! There's another book! I pretty much.died of impatience from waiting for loving angel now i have to wait longer? Oh well at least the series lives on for another book! :D

    ReplyDelete