BLOG HAS MOVED!

BLOG HAS MOVED!!
Head over to www.jlweil.com/blog

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Lexi Takeover

Hi ya'll. It's Lexi.

*taps pink nails on keyboard*
 
I thought long and hard about what I could possibly write about on a blog. There really was only one thing that came to mind...

FaShIoN. 

It is no secret that I love shopping and for very good reasons. Being half demon, there wasn't exactly a crowd of girls knocking down my school locker to be friends. So I compensated. A lot. Shopping and fashion became my outlet, my friend, my therapy. (Which I am probably in desperate need of. You try living with both Chase and Travis. It's no easy feat.) 

But that all changed when Angel showed up. I never thought Chase could be so pleasant. Shows you just how powerful love can be.

*sighs wistfully*

So, I thought I would share with you what I will be wearing this summer. These are my summer fashion must haves. 

1. Cute bedazzled shoes. Who does like to sparkle?

2. Floral print. It's girly and adorbs. Enough said.

3. Pastels and cut-outs. I need this dress! *digs in her purse for credit card*

4. I'm a lover not a fighter. Heart-shaped sunglasses. Got to conceal those demon eyes on occasion.



5. Show a little skin. Long, flowing maxi skirts and cropped tops. I'm in love.

6. Get high and mighty! Wedges with lush straps.




What are your guys favorite summer trends?

XOXO. Muwah!
- Lexi -

No comments:

Post a Comment