BLOG HAS MOVED!

BLOG HAS MOVED!!
Head over to www.jlweil.com/blog

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Loving Angel... 31 days!!

 There are only 31 days until the release of Loving Angel!
 

 
This week it will be going out to Beta readers. I am so excited.
I will be sharing Chapter One next week for the Tuesday Teaser =)
 
There will also be a bonus scene included with Loving Angel from Angel's POV. It is from a scene that I thought she needed to tell in her own words.

Here is this week's teaser:

***
Before I realized her intent, she hauled off and kicked him right in the gonads. I watched in satisfaction as one hundred and eighty pounds hit the ground, gasping. Lexi was not going to be pleased if she got wind that tonight’s entertainment had been courtesy of Angel and me.

***
 


No comments:

Post a Comment