BLOG HAS MOVED!

BLOG HAS MOVED!!
Head over to www.jlweil.com/blog

Monday, January 5, 2015

Week 6 - Blood Love Magick




This is definitely how I am feeling this Monday. It is colder than a witch's t** here in Chi-town. I was not all too happy to wake to snow and below freezing wind chills. Burrrr. Every winter I ask myself, Jen, what the hell are you still doing living here?

I hate the cold. I hate the snow. I hate the ice. And my husband hates my cold ass feet.

But on a good note, there is a new chapter up on wattpad for Blood Love Magick! Eeeep!


Blood Love Magick was a short story I wrote for an anthology that got squashed. Honestly, I am not a huge fan of short stories. I find that the story moves too fast for me. I played with the idea of making this into a longer novel, but I just don't have the time to devote to Devlin and Aurora.

Either way, I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment