BLOG HAS MOVED!

BLOG HAS MOVED!!
Head over to www.jlweil.com/blog

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Chase & Angel vs Zane & Piper (the vets give the newbies some advice)


Me: Hey guys! Chase & Angel welcome back. Zane & Piper thanks for joining us. I am super excited that you guys could be here for the release of Black Crow this month. And I just want to thank you for making time out of your busy schedules saving the world to answer a few questions.
 
*guys regard each other*
*girls size each other up*

Me: *I swallow* Okay, let's get to it.

Chase: Straight down to business. I like it. *winks*
Angel: *rolls eyes*

Me: *flushes and then clears throat* Chase & Angel, do you have any advice for Zane & Piper on saving the world?

Chase: Don't die.
Angel: Oh my God. Don't listen to him. It helps to have friends you can trust, that will have your back. No one person only can bear the weight.
Chase: Speak for yourself.
Angel: Don't give up, even when you think you've lost all hope. And listen to your heart. Love can really conquer all.


*Piper and I sigh enviously*

Me: You two seem very happy. Speaking of love, do you have any pointers for being in a relationship with someone who is supernatural?
Chase: If there is one thing I've learned from being with Angel it's, love doesn't happen when it's convenient or expected. It doesn't always make sense, and fighting those feelings only makes things harder. Love isn't a weakness or a burden. It can give you strength when there's no hope.
Angel: *eyes get misty* Enjoy it. Time goes by so fast and you never know what tomorrow might bring.

Me: Good advice. Chase & Angel, your readers can't get enough of you, do you have any words of wisdom about handling fandom?
Chase: Soak it all in. Give them what they want to read. Lots of kissing and stuff, if you get my drift.
Piper: *Turns the color of a bright beet*
Zane: *brows furrow*
Me: Uh, I think that can be arranged.
Angel: And if you're lucky, you get a cute ship name.
Chase: Like Changel. Catchy, huh? *puffs in pride*

Me: Do you guys have any questions for each other?

Angel: What's it like being a, you know, reaper?
Piper: Um, I'm still learning, but it definitely takes some getting used to.
Angel: I feel ya, girl.
Chase: I think I met your dad once. It wasn't a pleasant encounter.
Zane: Oh yeah. Only once? You seem like the kind of guy who stares death in the face frequently.
Chase: At least you get me.

Piper: How about you, Angel? What's it like dating a guy who is part demon?
Chase: Fan-freaking-tastic
Angel: Not always. It has its ups and downs. But...he's worth all the trouble.
Chase: *grins like a shithead* Of course I am.
Zane: *scoffs*

Chase: *leans forward* I've got a question for, Mr. hotshot.
Zane: *raises brow*
Chase: Do you think you could take me in a fight?"
Zane: *grins* Is that even a question? No contest. You wouldn't even know what hit you.
Chase: Come on then, pretty boy. *stands up*

Zane: It would be my pleasure.
Angel: Chase! *tugs on the back of Chase's shirt*
Piper: Zane!

Me: *grabs end of chair*
Guys: *slowly, sit back down, eyes trained on each other*

Me: Well that was close. Too close. I think it's time we wrap this up. Next, we'll interview the BFF's.

Chase & Zane: *snickers*

Me: Thank you guys. It's been...interesting to say the least. And I appreciate that my house is still in one piece.

Zane: No problem, luv.
Chase: Anytime, doll.
Angel: I'd say let's do it again, but I'm not sure these two barbarians can behave themselves.
Piper: *smiles at Angel* I knew I liked you.
Chase: *smirks* What's not to like?

No comments:

Post a Comment