BLOG HAS MOVED!

BLOG HAS MOVED!!
Head over to www.jlweil.com/blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Luminescence Trilogy Box set and bonus Novella!!

So I've been working on a secretly working on Novella for the Luminescence Trilogy and I finally get to squeal about the deets.

The Luminescence Trilogy is now available in a box set for only $3.99. The box set includes all three novels (Luminescence, Amethyst Tears, and Moondust) and an all new novella titled Darkmist.

It is available on Amazon for preorder and will be released on March 25, 2016 (yep, the same day Black Crow releases)

Check out the kickass new cover <3 <3 

Darkmist Description:

Brianna Rafferty has come to embrace her extraordinary magical powers and what it means to be a clàr silte. Trouble is, not everyone is thrilled to have another witch encroaching on their territory. One night Brianna finds herself at the wrong college party and bumps elbows with a girl who has made it her personal vendetta to make Brianna’s life a living hell. Amara Gabris is a witch with envious hair, a bad attitude, and the power to raise the dead. Even though Brianna is uncertain about college—one thing is becoming painfully clear—witches are everywhere.

Order now!!
Amazon: http://tinyurl.com/jrgxvpn

4 comments:

  1. I just found this. I bought all 3 books individually but Darkmist is not available to buy alone. Can you make this available, I really don't want to have to buy the set when I already have them. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, at this time, the publisher for Luminescence series holds the current publishing rights. I don't have much say over the matter until my contract ends in 2017.

      Delete
  2. I'm trying to buy the third book but I can't find it anywhere, how come?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hayley! Long story short, this series used to be published under my publisher. I recently got the publishing rights back and had the entire series "remastered" new covers, editing. Moondust is currently with my editor and will be back up on Amazon hopefully in the next few weeks. I will definitely make a post on my fb and probably the blog once it is live :)

      Delete